In 1865 a large network of silver, gold, lead, zinc and copper veins were discovered in northwest Arizona’s Cerbat mountains, By 1873 the Wallapai Mining District was formed and four mining camps, Stockton Hill, Cerbat, Chloride, and Mineral Park, came to life. Our Stockton Hill mines are recognized by the U.S. Bureau of Mines and the Arizona Bureau of Mines as having documented ore reserves and production tonnage. Large files of mine maps, assays, geology reports, USGS evaluations and newspaper articles are available in our office files upon request. Our mines are currently available for 1.6 million cash, or 1.75 with terms, A NSR of 3.0% will apply.

Historical Data